Wednesday, December 4, 2013

The Last Two Posts

Yeah, the style for the last two posts was a bit different than usual, that's because they were originally intended for commercial publication.

Suffice to say I really liked The Stanley Parable HD but I doubt I'll be doing any extensive interpretive work considering this says everything I want to say on the subject.

NIER on the other hand is an ongoing project for me as a writer. It might be foolhardy to for me to try and interpret a game so openly bleak, but I think I'm getting a working thing going calling it the "graveyard of videogames" (ie it matches a narrative about death and dying with snippets of gameplay from various dead genres.) But you'll definitely be seeing more from me about NIER in the future.

Austin C. Howe, Maryland, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment